Voluntary Sector Finances
Documents in this area relate to research on government or foundational funding, trends in giving and fundraising, as well as studies discussing the broader implications of diminishing resources.
- Causeway: Report from Canada's First Social Finance Summit
- Canada's first national conversation on social finance with the mainstream financial industry was held in Toronto on October 15, 2007. This report is a summary of the day's presentations and discussions - 2008.
- Satellite Account Provides Statistics on Economic Impact of Voluntary Sector
- Statistics Canada has developed the Satellite Account of Nonprofit Institutions and Volunteering for tracking economic contribution of Voluntary Organizations. This recognizes the nonprofit sector as an important pillar of Canadian society.
- Social Finance: Enabling Social Enterprise for Public Benefit
- This brief is an introduction to social finance and social enterprise for policy makers. It defines key terms, highlights success stories, frames the opportunity for Canada, and sets out next steps - December 2008.
- The Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector in Ontario
- These Regional highlights from the National Survey of Nonprofit and Voluntary Organizations performed by Imagine Canada provide insight on the composition, capacity and history of the voluntary sector in Ontario - June 2006.
- Where Canadians Donate: Donating by Type of Organization
- This research report, part of the National Survey of Giving, Volunteering and Participating (NSGVP), studies the types of organizations to which Canadians give financially - 2004.
Pages on the wiki
To tag a wiki page to be part of this category, enter the following code on the page:
[[Category:Voluntary Sector Finances]]
|This page is part of the SettlementAtWork Archive.|