From Settlement AtWork Wiki
- colours (change from blue to green?)
- Do this: http://wiki.settlementatwork.org/index.php/MediaWiki_talk:Common.css
Look at this: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Special:Version
Refer to this: Special:Version
- Account Creation
- User controls
- Admin setup, copyright, etc.
- Block users
- Wysiwyg editor with toolbar
- Video playing
- Sources being from external sites (i.e.: YouTube) or local
- <iframe> allowed
- To store HTML content, show flash
- Google Maps
- allow users to fill out fields on a page
- Tag cloud
- Enhanced watch
- To be discussed. May be important not to have searchable content regarding unofficial documentation, contact info, names & emails, etc.
- Maybe functionality for a switch. Some pages may have names, or emails, or unofficial content best kept out of Google/search engines
- Google Analytics code
- Single sign-on with Wordpress
- Think mobile
- Mobile-friendly template
- Possible to have an URL shortner for each page?
- Stylings, in image form
- Content that is valuable for us
- Listings of associations
- Listings of working groups, associations
- Research material!
- And past material! Why not.
- Content from our sites, for archiving
- Custom content banner (i.e.: create an account!)
- Next tour/information sessions being organised
- Video explaining the wiki
- Learning content (talk to Paulina M, Martha)
- Transition all content from AtWork.Settlement.Org to the wiki
- Start planning the event: Innovative Settlement Workers
- Calendar of events or activities?
- Outlines for new projects
- Any (academic) research papers?
- inmylanguage.org: crowd-sourcing language translations: show/hide other languages
- events management: details about possible locations