This wiki involves partners to help shape this wiki to be a valuable repository and collaborative platform for the settlement sector of Ontario. Partners are engaged by the sponsors of this wiki, OCASI for up to 3 months, to:
- meet regularly to discuss plans and priorities
- scope further development
- direct technical development
- review and develop critical documents, policies, processes.
The group is unstructured, and open to any individual who is part of an organization involved with the settlement sector of Ontario who can meet the obligations throughout a minimum of 3 months.
Currently the partners are members from the sponsoring organization, OCASI, who are currently engaging other partners.
- User:Doug - Online Capacity Development Facilitator at OCASI
- User:Dmontague - Manager, IT & New Media at OCASI
Roles and responsibilities
- Have an account on this wiki, and commit to being an active user;
- Host at least one meeting of the partners during the 3 months on any topic;
- Follow training on the use of the wiki;
- Provide at least one information session about this wiki to their own organization
- After 300 edits, they will be considered for Bureaucrat status to help with administering this wiki, with the capability to protect and delete pages, and suspend user accounts.
Commitment by OCASI
- Provide training on the use of the wiki at the beginner, intermediate and advanced training for any groups;
- Provide for the minimal costs for the hosting and maintenance of the wiki, throughout its lifetime
Membership is open to any individual who is part of an organization involved with the settlement sector of Ontario who can meet the obligations throughout a minimum of 3 months.
Attendance to all meetings is not mandatory, however all partners are asked to host at least one meeting.
The following prospective individuals and groups will be asked of their interest in joining the partnership.
- TRIEC IGR
- Settlement Sector LIPS