Overcoming Barriers: A Reference Guide on Human Rights in Housing
From Settlement AtWork Wiki
|Org:||Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (CERA)|
This booklet on discrimination in housing includes information on:
- The Human Rights Code
- Who is protected by the Code
- Prohibited grounds of discrimination
- What is discrimination
- Direct vs. constructive discrimination
- Housing and the Code
- What types of housing are covered by the Code
- What are your rights? Examples
- Ontario Human Rights System
- How to file an application to exercise your legal rights.
- This document is available for viewing in PDF format.