From Settlement AtWork Wiki
Research materials focused on issues related to volunteer participation, improving volunteer experiences and the role of volunteers.
- Community Social Data Strategy
- The Community Social Data Strategy allows municipalities and community-based organizations to access and analyze detailed research findings from Statistics Canada cost effectively
- Public Census Data on Ethnic Diversity and Immigration
- This Statistics Canada online resource has information on ethnic groups, visible minorities, the Canadian-born population, immigrants and non-permanent residents, and generation status in Canada (i.e. first generation, second generation, etc.).
- Re-Visioning Project with the Korean Interagency Network (KIN) , an Inter-agency Services Collaboration Project Report
- This report summarizes KIN's work with the Wellesley Institute's (WI) Collaboration Project to explore how it could better coordinate services, programs and resources of its member agencies - December 2007.
- Statistics Canada Analytical Studies - Useful Data
- Statistics Canada publishes regular studies, research and technical papers, many of which are available for free download on their website.
- Statistics Canada Reference Guides and Technical Reports
- Ever wondered what StatsCan means by the terms in their Census reports? These guides provide information to help you effectively use, apply and interpret data from the 2006 Census.
- TIEDI Factsheet: Statistics Canada Products for Census Neighbourhood Data
- This factsheet answers the question: What are the different Statistics Canada products available for neighbourhood data, especially language data?
Pages on the wiki
To tag a wiki page to be part of this category, enter the following code on the page:
|This page is part of the SettlementAtWork Archive.|