Mental Health and Addiction 101
The Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH) is pleased to offer you this series of free, quick, easy-to-use online tutorials. These tutorials will introduce you to topics concerning substance use and mental health problems.
This material is intended for people who:
- work in non-clinical roles in the substance use and mental health fields
- encounter people with substance use or mental health problems, in any work setting
- have friends or family with substance use or mental health problems.
Click on any of the following tutorials to get started.
- Anxiety Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Concurrent Disorders
- Harm Reduction
- Introduction to Addiction
- Introduction to Mental Health