Contribution Accountability Framework
CAF is an initiative aimed at enhancing the accountability of CIC's contribution programs by analyzing service delivery and evaluating the effectiveness of settlement and resettlement programs.
The framework has five components:
- Performance measurement
- Contribution agreement process
- Management control framework
- Provincial / territorial accountability
CAF applies to four contribution programs:
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC)
- Immigrant Settlement and Adaptation Program (ISAP)
- Host Program
- Resettlement Assistance Program (RAP)
The CAF information on the Integration-Net web site contains information on the five CAF components, progress on their implementation, and more.