|Quick Facts||Concepts, Skills and Terminology||How to Learn More||Find Services|
Concepts, Skills & Terminology
Discover important concepts, definitions and terms relating to interpretation and translation in the settlement sector.
Community engagement refers to the process by which community benefit organizations and individuals build ongoing, permanent relationships for the purpose of applying a collective vision for the benefit of a community.
How to Learn More
|Featured Resource! ....|
Further your knowledge with practical guides, best practices, projects and research.
Find out how to become qualified to work in the field through online or classroom-based training.
Best Practices/Practical Guides
- Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS)
- Library Settlement Partnerships (LSP)
- Community Integration Network (CIN)
- "Host" / Community Connections
- Local Immigration Partnerships (LIPS)
- Services Near Me - Settlement.Org