From Settlement AtWork Wiki
(Redirected from Category:Technology)
Documents concentrated on technology trends in the voluntary sector, including hardware/software, training, staff usage, security and emerging technologies.
- Fast Forward: An Analysis of Online and Distance Education Language Training
- This report and appendices provide an analysis of online language training programs and relevant technologies - 2007.
- OCASI Sectoral Database Study
- A study of information management within Ontario's settlement sector. From consultation with agencies and in-depth reviews of information management systems, this report paints a picture of the crisis and offers possible solutions - 2004.
- The Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector in Ontario
- These Regional highlights from the National Survey of Nonprofit and Voluntary Organizations performed by Imagine Canada provide insight on the composition, capacity and history of the voluntary sector in Ontario - June 2006.
Pages on the wiki
To tag a wiki page to be part of this category, enter the following code on the page:
|This page is part of the SettlementAtWork Archive.|